GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   List of interesting plant websites? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/187878-list-interesting-plant-websites.html)

ginoc 20-10-2009 04:38 PM

List of interesting plant websites?

As there are so many websites about botanics I'm collecting lists of interesting databases and websites for searching plants.

I noticed the http://www.plantsearcher.com searches about 22 interesting websites using Google custom search. I'm wondering is there anyone around here having such a list about aquatic plant websites?

Here is also a list of really outdated websites:
http://users.telenet.be/guy.de.kinde...ndatabases.htm

Anyone knows of such a list?

Gino

kauhl-mbg 21-10-2009 06:32 PM

List of interesting plant websites?

thanks for your work and proposal

what I'm looking for is a list of food plants for insects, esp. butterflies

in the moment I am establishing one in Excel by support of literature,
but very hard work

cheers kauhl

Stewart Robert Hinsley 22-10-2009 08:39 AM

List of interesting plant websites?

In message , kauhl-mbg
writes
thanks for your work and proposal

what I'm looking for is a list of food plants for insects, esp. butterflies

http://www-staff.it.uts.edu.au/~don/larvae/larvae.html
http://www.funet.fi/pub/sci/bio/life...yta/index.html

There's also an American site (I remember reporting some database errors
to them), but I don't recall its location.

--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

Gino Castiglione 03-11-2009 10:02 PM

List of interesting plant websites?

You could try the plantsearcher.com. This website is pretty fresh and
still growing...

take a look

http://www.plantsearcher.com/index.p...ected-websites