Old 28-10-2009, 10:35 AM posted to sci.bio.botany

Default Bioinformatics Final Year Projects@ Hyderabad

Aravinda Bio invites applications for live projects to final year
students, Research Scholars on Bioinformatics, Cheminformatics,
Computer Aided Drug Designing (CADD), Bioperl Programming and training
programs in the Month of Nov-2009, Dec-2009, Jan-2010. Feb-2010 &
Mar-2010. Interested candidates can register their names by email or
phone call. Limited students in each batch. For more details just fill
the enquiry form available in our website. Email:
or call 09391187818 (Raghu Raj). For more
details and previous batches photos visit our website:
www.aravindabio.com.
Note: Shortly we are starting Clinical Data Management course with
placement.