GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Big plant small strange flower, what could it be? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/204100-big-plant-small-strange-flower-what-could.html)

Pachi 19-06-2012 04:18 AM

Big plant small strange flower, what could it be?

http://s1061.photobucket.com/albums/t467/pacharry/

About 4 feet tall. Can't figure out the tiny flower so don't really know how to search. About 20 of them appeared when I removed the backyard ivy. (Which had been there at least 10 years!). Grows in tight groups. Any ideas?

Pachi 19-06-2012 03:56 PM

Big plant small strange flower, what could it be?

Forgot to say, I'm on the Southern Oregon coast. These plants grow in my backyard which is a gully leading down to a creek.