Old 13-06-2003, 04:22 AM
gritz

Default TOMATO WILT!

CAN ANYONE TELL HOW TO GIT RID OF TOMATO WILT , OR THE BACTERIEA THAT CAUSES
IT . I HAVE LOST OVER 50 PLANTS IN THE GARDEN THIS YEAR.
I DON'T KNOW WILT TO DO!

Old 13-06-2003, 04:44 PM
Iris Cohen

CAN ANYONE TELL HOW TO GIT RID OF TOMATO WILT , OR THE BACTERIEA THAT CAUSES
IT . I HAVE LOST OVER 50 PLANTS IN THE GARDEN THIS YEAR. BRBR

You might get more help from rec.gardens. I would suggest next year you plant
your tomatoes in a different part of the garden, & look for disease resistant
varieties. I think it is a fungus, not a bacterium. Try spraying with a
fungicide which is approved for edible crops.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)

Wilt on my tomato plants. Tom Cavanagh Edible Gardening 4 12-09-2004 04:33 PM
tomato wilt gritz Edible Gardening 12 01-07-2004 07:02 PM
tomato wilt woes Siouxzi North Carolina 15 30-08-2003 12:03 AM
tomato plant wilt Sean Gardening 6 12-05-2003 04:44 AM
Tomato wilt/virus??? Ian Mitchell Australia 0 05-04-2003 07:33 AM