GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   non vasculars in MADEIRA help (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/32440-non-vasculars-madeira-help.html)

daniel vega 17-06-2003 12:36 AM

non vasculars in MADEIRA help

hello there

I am plannig a trip to MADEIRA next september and I am mainly interested
on non vasculars, (liverworts, hornworts, mosses). Do you know any
books/guides for bryophytes/ferns/lichens on this islands that could be
helpfull ?

I still have to do a web search for those pages of interest but if you
have a good reference I will be thankfull.

Thanks for your time & help

daniel

/\\/\\ichau 18-06-2003 11:56 AM

non vasculars in MADEIRA help

Dnia 03-06-17 01:29, Użytkownik daniel vega napisał:
hello there

You have posted this twice with the similar topic, why?
--
/\/\ichau, msmoczykREMOVEIT(at)wp.pl
http://www.nocnyrzepin.prv.pl/