GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Nikon 2003 Small World Contest (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/32599-nikon-2003-small-world-contest.html)

Adam Hilton 17-06-2003 04:20 PM

Nikon 2003 Small World Contest

Hello Everyone, if you would like to be sent information on the Nikon Small
World Contest 2003, Please Email me With your, Name, Email Address, and
Affiliation if applicable. You will be sent information regarding Rules,
Prizes, and Entry Information. Thank You!

Adam Hilton

Iris Cohen 20-09-2003 03:20 AM

test

You came through. How is the botany in Australia?
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)

Peter Jason 21-09-2003 12:19 AM

test

It's spring here and planting time. My thumbs are not green, so when
planting some good-looking shrub I put in about 5 look-alikes and pamper the
survivor.