Old 20-11-2002, 08:27 PM
Archimedes Plutonium

Default 5 Forces of physics translates into 5 Kingdoms in biology

Sat, 16 Nov 2002 14:57:19 -0600 I wrote:

If we inspect thoroughly Physics from the bottom upwards we notice
the canonical conjugate duals of Position versus Momentum and the
Time versus Energy. So we have 4 entities from the bottom. We have
(1) position (2) momentum (3) time (4) energy

Now, if we inspect Physics from the top downwards we notice that
we have Forces. And according to my Coulomb Unification of all the
forces of Physics that every force is really a Coulomb force:

Coulomb force proton to electron regions of atom
attract repel
/ \
/ \
StrongNuclear WeakNuclear nuclear region of atom only
/ \
/ \
gravity antigravity electron-space region only

So let us begin to decipher the 5 kingdoms of biology by applying
physics
of Complimentarity, Least-Energy Principles and other physics.

What we notice is that there are 5 forces in physics because of the
**regionality** view. If we are looking for forces of the electron
to proton region we come into the Coulomb force. If we focus our
attention
only on the electron space region of an atom we come upon gravity and
antigravity because gravity is merely the geometry of electron shell
lobes
and that the 5f6 of 231Pu has the Milky Way galaxy in one of the six
lobes that gives gravity and not antigravity.

If we concern ourselves only with the *nuclear region* of an atom we
come into contact with the StrongNuclear and WeakNuclear forces.

Now, let us try to apply ** regionality ** to biology. And here we are
concerned with the nucleus of cells and the outer regions of cells.

In this view, then there should be 2 Kingdoms of biology that are
differentiated
by the nucleus of cells corresponding to the StrongNuclear force and
corresponding to the WeakNuclear force. Perhaps it is the bacteria
kingdom
representing the StrongNuclear force and the virus kingdom representing
the Weaknuclear force. Could it be that bacteria must have a nucleus and
that
viruses are absent of a nucleus?

Then there is the Coulomb force whose region or domain of applicability
is
the proton to electron of an atom. For biology cell it would be
something
that communicates between the nucleus and the rest of the cell. Could
this
be the Plant kingdom?

Then there is the gravity force and antigravity whose region of domain
is
the outlying regions of an atom, in particular the space region of the
electrons.
What does that region correspond with in terms of biology cell? Well, it
means
nonnucleus for sure. And it would seem to mean the cell wall of biology.
The
electron space region of an atom when translated into biology cell would
mean the very outermost region of a cell or the cell wall.

And what kingdoms of biology would correspond with these forces of
gravity
and antigravity? Would it be the animal kingdom versus (complimented) by
the
plant kingdom? I believe the first distinctions between animal and plant
kingdom
proposed by Linnaeus a long time ago was that plants had cell walls
whereas
animals do not.

A cell wall would correspond to the force of gravity since it is the
region of the
electron-space-only in atoms. So, is the Plant Kingdom of biology
correspond
to the Physics force of gravity? And does antigravity correspond to the
Animal
Kingdom?

If I can anchor down one or two of these biology kingdoms with a force
of
physics such as the Plant kingdom corresponds to the Coulomb force or
the
Plant kingdom corresponds to the force of gravity. Then I will have made

a big progress.

Archimedes Plutonium,
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies

Old 20-11-2002, 08:42 PM
Mike Varney

"Archimedes Plutonium" wrote in message
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 14:57:19 -0600 I wrote:

SNIP

Idiot.