GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   school sci experiment- blocking leaf pores- (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/3497-school-sci-experiment-blocking-leaf-pores.html)

lucy 18-02-2003 07:44 AM

school sci experiment- blocking leaf pores-

hi! just wondering if anyone has done a science experiment on leaf
pores before (or know a lot about pores/stomata) so I can ask some
questions:

what happened; did the plants die or anything?
And
do you know any helpful websites?

Bruce Reid 18-02-2003 03:27 PM

school sci experiment- blocking leaf pores-

on leaf pores
do you know any helpful websites?

mechanism and effects of antitranspirants discussed at

http://www.uwyo.edu/ces/Drought/Horticulture_Tips.html

lucy 19-02-2003 08:59 AM

school sci experiment- blocking leaf pores-

(Bruce Reid) wrote in message . com...
on leaf pores
do you know any helpful websites?

mechanism and effects of antitranspirants discussed at

http://www.uwyo.edu/ces/Drought/Horticulture_Tips.html

this website may be helpful. I contains another interesting experiment
but down the bottem under "Parents" or something is some good info.

http://www.spartechsoftware.com/reek...eFromPlant.htm