GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Subscribe and evolutionize (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/3514-re-subscribe-evolutionize.html)

Cereoid+10+ 28-02-2003 02:49 AM

Subscribe and evolutionize

Sure Dude.

If you can post a message, you're already subscribed. You will receive your
bill via your ISP.

Too bad the current trend is to teach high school level courses in college
because the educational standards in the USA have dropped so low just to get
the dummies to graduate.

You are not men. You are DEVO!!!

Such is the de-evolutionization of the educational system.

charlongrat wrote in message
om...
i would like to subscribe to this group.

i am replying to current message:

i am currently a student in Kean University. i think that we can learn
more if we try to cram college level courses into high school or even
middle school level. but in such a case, we will learn only a summary
of a certain subject. i think that it is better to learn more than to
understand it more. sometimes it does require understanding to learn,
but sometime it does not. because our world evolve, better yet
evolutionize constantly, we often have to know more than what we are
expected. we make up laws, concepts, rules, etc. to help us understand
better about the world. because rules, laws, etc. are being
discovered, we need to write it some where so what do we do. exactly!
we are going to cram college level courses into high school or even
middle school so that we can take these college students to another
level.

whiteMemphis 02-03-2003 01:52 AM

Subscribe and evolutionize

"Cereoid+10+" wrote in message
. ..
Sure Dude.

If you can post a message, you're already subscribed. You will receive

your
bill via your ISP.

Too bad the current trend is to teach high school level courses in college
because the educational standards in the USA have dropped so low just to

get
the dummies to graduate.

heh, heh, and not just in the northern hemisphere either, down under
where I come from you can go to uni to do a course on how to pick your nose.

Cereoid+10+ 02-03-2003 12:48 PM

Subscribe and evolutionize

heh, heh, and not just in the northern hemisphere either, down under
where I come from you can go to uni to do a course on how to pick your

nose.

And the truly sad thing is that most of the kids probably fail the
course!!!!!

whiteMemphis wrote in message

. ..

Sean Houtman 04-03-2003 10:39 PM

Subscribe and evolutionize

From: "Cereoid+10+"

whiteMemphis wrote in message

heh, heh, and not just in the northern hemisphere either, down under
where I come from you can go to uni to do a course on how to pick your

nose.

And the truly sad thing is that most of the kids probably fail the
course!!!!!

Do you speak from experience, oh waxlike one?

Sean

--
Visit my photolog page;
http://members.aol.com/grommit383/myhomepage