Old 03-03-2003, 10:36 AM
Marie-Claude Deboin

Default economic interest of crop modelling

I'm looking for scientific publications about the costs and the
benefits of plant or crop modelling for agriculturists and farmers.
My institute (CIRAD, a French scientific organization specializing in
agricultural research for the tropics and subtropics of the world)
works on crop modelling especially on plant growth simulation models
and would like to know if some studies have been led about the
economic interest (costs, profits) of such crops models in the farm.
Old 03-03-2003, 08:55 PM
Cereoid+10+

Recently, Pamela Anderson has taken up crop modeling. ;-)
http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/art...derson-ON.html
Rather successfully, I would say. :-D

Still, you don't make the big bucks until you become a crop super-model!!!
;-)

om...