GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Weedkillers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/35441-re-weedkillers.html)

Iris Cohen 04-07-2003 02:32 PM

Weedkillers

I hope they find a pesticide that removes Bushes.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)

d buebly 05-07-2003 06:37 AM

Weedkillers

On 04 Jul 2003 13:34:37 GMT, (Iris Cohen) wrote:

I hope they find a pesticide that removes Bushes.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)

I second that emotion!

Cereoid-UR12yo 06-07-2003 01:08 PM

Weedkillers

Ortho brush-b-gone, its in all the stores that sell garden supplies.

It hasn't been too effective on George, Dubaya and Jeb, though.
It doesn't work very well on rats.

Iris Cohen 08-07-2003 03:09 AM

Weedkillers

I'm afraid you lost something in translation. The Bush I was talking about is
George W. Bush, our idiot president. We will have to get rid of him by getting
out the vote, especially among the unemployed.