Old 31-07-2003, 06:43 PM
Aaron

Default AO 820 Microtome Manual

Hello,

Would any one be able to supply a copy of the instruction manual and
parts list for the gray body American Optical 820 microstome? Thanks
in advance for your help.

Aaron.
Old 31-07-2003, 07:07 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Did you contact the company?

Did you do a google search?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...q=%22American+
Optical%22+820+microtome&btnG=Google+Search

Or are you looking for a copy for free?

"Microstome"? Does this thing have a tiny mouth?

Old 01-08-2003, 02:28 AM
Aaron

I have in fact executed a Google search. This piece of equipment has
not been made for a long time. AO no longer produces microscopes or
microtomes. I am hoping that somewhere someone has a manual that they
would be willing to copy. I will be happy to p[ay the costs.

Aaron

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 18:00:59 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-"
wrote:

Did you contact the company?

Did you do a google search?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...q=%22American+
Optical%22+820+microtome&btnG=Google+Search

Or are you looking for a copy for free?

"Microstome"? Does this thing have a tiny mouth?

.. .

Old 01-08-2003, 05:32 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

You "executed" a google search? Did you do euthanasia?

Just doing a google search would have been good enough.

+
Optical%22+820+microtome&btnG=Google+Search

Or are you looking for a copy for free?

"Microstome"? Does this thing have a tiny mouth?

.. .

Old 01-08-2003, 09:12 PM
P van Rijckevorsel

To "just do" stuff is at best the mark of the inarticulate, but can be an
indication for something more serious.

A Google search can be "done" many ways, according to several protocols. It
proves all the time that people manage to "do" a Google search and find
nothing (see Semecarpus in other thread), while an approach a little handier
turns up bushels of relevant items.
PvR

Cereoid-UR12- schreef

Old 01-08-2003, 09:43 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

What are you trying to say, Rinkytink? That you would prefer to be
"executed"?

I suppose you have never seen the NIKE "Just Do it" ads out there in Lapland
or wherever in the heck you call home.

Just what are you trying to imply by "inarticulate" anyway? That you are not
double jointed? You certainly have noticeable problems with the English
language, Dude.

Old 02-08-2003, 09:32 AM
P van Rijckevorsel

Cereoid-UR12- schreef
.... you would prefer to be "executed"?

+ + +
I suppose you never heard of executives and executors, NOT engaged in doing
people in.
+ + +

I suppose you have never seen the NIKE "Just Do it" ads out there in

Lapland or wherever in the heck you call home.

+ + +
Not consciously no, I switch channels instantly when advertisements exceed a
certain level of noise. NIKE is the company with the bad rep on exploiting
people in the Third World, isn't it? Your point being that oppression is
something that should not be talked about?
+ + +

Just what are you trying to imply by "inarticulate" anyway? That you are

not double jointed? You certainly have noticeable problems with the English
language, Dude.

+ + +
A reminder. In the non-web world there are devices called dictionaries, that
are considered to be quite useful for a first approximation when
encountering an unfamiliar word.
Inarticulate:
"... 3. Unable to speak coherently or to express oneself fully."
PvR

Old 02-08-2003, 11:32 AM
Cereoid-UR12-

You have a lot of room to talk with your long history of ruining Azteks and
all, sYawn.

I will continue to top-post because it annoys you so much!!!!

You are not a program but you are executable too, dumbass.

Your being a certified computer geek impresses nobody here.

From: "Cereoid-UR12-"

Aaron wrote
I have in fact executed a Google search.

top posting corrected

You "executed" a google search? Did you do euthanasia?

Just doing a google search would have been good enough.

Oh, waxy one, Google is a program. Now it may be above your comprehension,

but
programs are executable, and when you wish one to perform its function,

you
execute it.

Sean

Old 07-08-2003, 09:10 PM
Howd E. Doodat

On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 10:30:48 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-"
wrote:

You have a lot of room to talk with your long history of ruining Azteks and
all, sYawn.

First, that's "Aztecs".

Second, the Aztecs were destroyed by the Spanish. Sean probably wasn't
around when it happened.

Your being a certified computer geek impresses nobody here.

That's "You're".