Old 05-08-2003, 11:42 AM
Archimedes Plutonium

Default red clover height too tall for white clover

I was very happy today to realize I have some red clover on that lot already.
It
looks more pink color than red. And the plant is so much taller than white
clover.

Because of its size, I am sticking with white clover. I am guessing that
constant
mowing of red clover will not make it flourish. White clover is so low to the
ground that constant mowing does not damage it.

Does anyone know if there is a blue or purple clover? Another project for the
biotech engineers?

Archimedes Plutonium,
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies

Old 05-08-2003, 03:02 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

"Does anyone know if there is a blue or purple clover? Another project for
the
biotech engineers?"

I hope that is supposed to be a joke, Archie, because if not it is right up
there with your all-time pointless nitwit questions.

"Crimson and clover, over and over."

Old 06-08-2003, 12:32 PM
Matthew Montchalin

On Tue, 5 Aug 2003, Cereoid-UR12- wrote:
| "Does anyone know if there is a blue or purple clover? Another project
| for the biotech engineers?"
|
|I hope that is supposed to be a joke, Archie, because if not it is right
|up there with your all-time pointless nitwit questions.

|"Crimson and clover, over and over."

And yet both of you seem to be talking about the color of the flowers,
and not the color of the leaves. I took a look at those sites that
you guys posted, and each of them showed pictures of clover whose
flowers were pink or white. But I have seen clover with alternating
green and reddish leaves.