GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Water Hyacinth + Lettuce bioherbicide (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/40838-water-hyacinth-lettuce-bioherbicide.html)

Meindert de Jong 19-08-2003 01:02 PM

Water Hyacinth + Lettuce bioherbicide

Greetings. We invented novel bioherbicides for the control of aquatic
weeds, such as Water Hyacinth and Water Lettuce. More than 90% of the weeds
are killed eventually. Feel free to contact the inventors (meindert de Jong
and Barend de Voogd) to establish some business. E-mail:
dr ir Meindert D. de Jong
Organic Agriculture
Marijkeweg 22
6709 PG Wageningen
The Netherlands
Fax: +31 317 478213
E-mail:

http://www.geocities.com/meindertdejong/
http://www.geocities.com/biosanitation/
http://www.dpw.wageningen-ur.nl/biob...s/meindert.htm

Iris Cohen 19-08-2003 02:02 PM

Water Hyacinth + Lettuce bioherbicide

We invented novel bioherbicides for the control of aquatic weeds, such as
Water Hyacinth and Water Lettuce. More than 90% of the weeds are killed
eventually. BRBR

What about water chestnut? It's a terrible problem around here.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)