GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   looking for berkheya codii (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/40970-looking-berkheya-codii.html)

Jörg Reichert 20-08-2003 07:42 PM

looking for berkheya codii

Hello,

since a long time, I am looking for a picture of a plant, which is called
"berkheya codii". This plant is able to accumulate different metals and is
very interesting for me. But, I could not find any picture of this plant in
the web and in our library.

Could you help me please? Has anyone a link or a picture of this plant?

Thanks in advance

Joerg

Jörg Reichert 20-08-2003 09:02 PM

looking for berkheya codii

Sorry, but i found some pictures now! the right name is coddii not codii!!

P van Rijckevorsel 20-08-2003 09:22 PM

looking for berkheya codii

Right, the third hit in Google was:
http://sunsite.wits.ac.za/ape/nickel.htm
PvR

Jörg Reichert schreef
Sorry, but i found some pictures now! the right name is coddii not codii!!