Old 29-08-2003, 11:02 PM
Aaron

Default Help with AO 820 microtome

Hello,

I need some help overhaulling a used AO 820 microtome. I would
appreciate any guidance offered. The unit is old but all the parts
seem to be here. The unit has not seen service for some time and will
need to be cleaned and lubed. There seems to be a problem with the
micrometer adjustment that determines the thickness of the section..
The adjustment knob turns something that is not meshing with the teeth
of the control gear. The main advance ratchet works well and the slide
ways which control the arm are fine. I will need knives and would
appreciate all information and recommendations.

Thanks
Aaron

HELP HELP HELP Lynne Orchids 6 07-05-2004 02:03 AM
Need to have a microtome knife sharpened Aaron Plant Science 3 11-10-2003 01:12 PM
AO 820 Microtome Manual Aaron Plant Science 10 07-08-2003 10:10 PM
[IBC] IBCers You can help the list (was: [IBC] Please help me :-))) Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 23-03-2003 01:44 AM
help! Please help find out what kind of plants I have :) Dave M. Picklyk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 18-02-2003 06:09 AM