GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Michaux wannabe (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/42265-re-michaux-wannabe.html)

Cereoid-UR12- 05-09-2003 11:12 PM

Michaux wannabe

BFD

Too bad if I am too much for some thin skinned prissy fusspot frogger
wannabe.

I am not here for your amusement anyway.

Go plonk yourself!!!

Michaux is the proper spelling of the surname of the botanist to which you
allude, dummy.

/\/\ichau wrote in message
Dnia 03-08-30 14:11, U?ytkownik Cereoid-UR12- napisa?:

I asked Phredo to answer the question, not you Iris.

One more impolite answer you have posted.
One more time I'm asking you: please answer *below* the cited message.
Anyway, I am sick and tired of reading again your garbage. *PLONK*!
You're going to my killfile!
No regards,
--
/\/\ichal Smoczyk, msmoczykNOSPAM(at)wp.pl
===delete 'NOSPAM' from my address===

P van Rijckevorsel 06-09-2003 08:03 AM

Michaux wannabe

Cereoid-UR12- schreef
I am not here for your amusement anyway.

+ + +
What are you here for, anyway?
PvR

Cereoid-UR12- 06-09-2003 02:02 PM

Michaux wannabe

Not for you, you foppish poof.

Cereoid-UR12- schreef

P van Rijckevorsel 06-09-2003 04:22 PM

Michaux wannabe

Nor for anybody else, it would seem ...
PvR

Cereoid-UR12- schreef
Not for you, you foppish poof.

P van Rijckevorsel wrote
What are you here for, anyway?
PvR

Cereoid-UR12- schreef
I am not here for your amusement anyway.