GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dr. Strangelove wannabe [Rinkytink] (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/42866-re-dr-strangelove-wannabe-%5Brinkytink%5D.html)

Cereoid-UR12- 12-09-2003 06:12 PM

Dr. Strangelove wannabe [Rinkytink]

Yours is the type of lame humor one should expect coming from someone who
mourns the deaths of Edward Teller and Adolph Hitler.

Are you still claiming that's a "999" on your forehead?

P van Rijckevorsel wrote in message
Cereoid-UR12- schreef
... sitting in the corner picking the lint out of your navel all day.

+ + +
Thanks for telling us what your main occupation is. Actually we'd rather

not
know, but at least it is out in the open now. Perhaps now that we know

your
secret you can start behaving normally?
PvR