GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Cactus-wannabe (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/42880-cactus-wannabe.html)

P van Rijckevorsel 12-09-2003 08:32 PM

Cactus-wannabe

Cereoid-UR12- schreef
Jehovah's Witnesses ... Buddhists ... Pennsylvania Dutch ...

+ + +
I guess we don't believe you know all those people, let alone are able to
predict what they would do
PvR

P van Rijckevorsel 13-09-2003 09:14 AM

Cactus-wannabe

Cereoid-UR12- schreef
... , you'd get the pope cursing!!!

+ + +
Now you are claiming acquaintance with the pope?
What next, extraterrestrials?
You are one of the Americans to be kidnapped by a flying saucer, is that it?
PvR

P van Rijckevorsel 13-09-2003 09:18 AM

Cactus-wannabe

Cereoid-UR12- schreef
... , you'd get the pope cursing!!!

+ + +

P van Rijckevorsel 13-09-2003 03:32 PM

Cactus-wannabe

Cereoid-UR12- schreef
... you were raised by squirrels, ...

+ + +
Somebody raised by squirrels would be quite famous.
You are now trying flattery?
You are confusing me with somebody else?
You are just confused?
PvR