GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   p-Nitrophenyl Na-Benzyloxycarbonyl-L-Lysinate (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/43732-p-nitrophenyl-na-benzyloxycarbonyl-l-lysinate.html)

Amir Toren 22-09-2003 10:43 AM

p-Nitrophenyl Na-Benzyloxycarbonyl-L-Lysinate

Dear All,

I'm studying the Bromelain complex from Pinapple stems. For the
inhibition assays of the Bromelain I'm desperately looking for a
specific chromogenic substrate called p-Nitrophenyl
Na-Benzyloxycarbonyl-L-Lysinate. This substarte appears in few papers
and in all they don't specify the source of the compound.
I have searched hi and low in all the large chemical suppliers with no
luck.
Can anyone please help me out???

Thank you in advance