Old 13-11-2003, 01:15 PM
Peter Jason

Default Need procedure for interspecies grafting.

Please help, Peter.

Old 13-11-2003, 01:15 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

You mean you did a google search and couldn't find anything on grafting?

Then go to the library and get a book on grafting.

That wasn't so difficult, was it?

Peter Jason wrote in message
Please help, Peter.

Old 13-11-2003, 01:15 PM
Peter Jason

Thank goodness you're here!
I went to the Google thing as suggested and did a search on
plants+graft+interspecies-animal and was presented with a plethora of
information - too numerous to list- including one reference to a Russian
magazine called "Cultivar" which I have bookmarked. But then I went to the
US patent Office and did a search on ABST\(plants and grafting) and finally
got what I wanted vis:
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...=50&d=ptxt&S1=(grafting+AND+plant).ABST.&OS=ABST/(grafting+and+plant)&RS=ABST/(grafting+AND+plant)

It seems that these "interspecies hybrids" are called cultivars!

In addition I saw a reference to many weird "grafting machines" which are
designed to take an equal bite out of the rootstock and scion and so improve
contact of cambium layers.

I think the patent office will give me what I need, and I will try the
European patent office next.

"Cereoid-UR12-" wrote in message
. com...
You mean you did a google search and couldn't find anything on grafting?

Then go to the library and get a book on grafting.

That wasn't so difficult, was it?

Peter Jason wrote in message
Please help, Peter.

Request Poulan chainsaw Carb Tune-Up Procedure Ken Shelton Lawns 2 18-11-2009 01:48 AM
[IBC] Re-Repotting Advice-Emergency Procedure Michael Persiano Bonsai 0 08-04-2004 03:05 PM
Need procedure for interspecies grafting. Peter Jason Plant Science 2 13-11-2003 06:02 AM
Overseeding procedure Dave Lawns 1 05-05-2003 10:58 PM
Overseeding procedure Dave Lawns 1 14-03-2003 02:44 AM