GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   SkidMark can't remember when (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/47322-re-skidmark-cant-remember-when.html)

Cereoid-UR12- 15-11-2003 09:03 PM

SkidMark can't remember when

Since you have never contributed anything to any of the groups, it would
seem you are the one suffering some sort of dementia if not Alzheimer's,
SkidMark!!

IntarsiaCo wrote in message

you are just another
jealous

I give up, your dementia rules the day. I'm so jealous.

IntarsiaCo 16-11-2003 01:12 AM

SkidMark can't remember when

you are the one suffering

Suffering, not. Pity, perhaps.

Cereoid-UR12- 16-11-2003 02:22 AM

SkidMark can't remember when

That's right. Alzheimer's patients don't suffer. Its everyone around them
that have to deal with their bizarre behavior that suffer. We should all
pity you instead, clueless SkidMark.

IntarsiaCo 16-11-2003 11:22 AM

SkidMark can't remember when

"Such an excess of stupidity, Sir, is not in Nature."

Samuel Johnson