GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   glossary of common names for plants in European languages? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/48305-glossary-common-names-plants-european-languages.html)

Richard Wright 08-12-2003 06:43 AM

glossary of common names for plants in European languages?

Is there a consolidated and current on-line glossary of common names
for European plants in various European languages? I have searched
using various key words, but the succession of broken links is
defeating me.

Iris Cohen 09-12-2003 03:43 AM

glossary of common names for plants in European languages?

Neat!
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)

Richard Wright 09-12-2003 05:02 AM

glossary of common names for plants in European languages?

Thanks. Brilliant.