Old 27-12-2003, 03:36 AM
Inyo

Default Three Favorite Wildflowers

In early April of this year, during a visit to the Mojave Desert,
California, and the Great Basin Desert, western Nevada, I was able to
photograph three of my favorite wildflowers. I've placed links to
their images at the following addresses: Desert (Apricot) Mallow at
http://mojave.topcities.com/dv/desertmallow.html (observed in Johnson
Canyon, Death Valley National Park); Argus Gilia (also known as Nevada
Gilia, of course) at
http://mojave.topcities.com/redrock/wildflowers35.html (observed at
Red Rock Canyon State Park, California); and Claret Cup Cactus at
http://esmeralda.topcities.com/beatt...cupcactus.html (observed
near the Great Beatty Mudmound in Nye, County, Nevada).

All three wildflower images, by the way, belong to three separate
paleontology-related Web Sites of mine that are not directly related
to Botany (although there are more links to wildflowers at both the
Red Rock Canyon and Death Valley pages)--rest assured that I am not
trying to spam the group; obviously, one doesn't need to enter those
main Homepages in order to view the wildflower images I've linked
here.

Functional email address is inyo1 at netscape.net.

Plant Fossils In The Dead Camel Range, Nevada
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/saline...dc/fallon.html
Old 27-12-2003, 08:04 AM
P van Rijckevorsel

Inyo schreef
I've placed links to their images at the following addresses: Desert

(Apricot) Mallow at http://mojave.topcities.com/dv/desertmallow.html
(observed in Johnson Canyon, Death Valley National Park); Argus Gilia (also
known as Nevada Gilia, of course) at
http://mojave.topcities.com/redrock/wildflowers35.html (observed at Red Rock
Canyon State Park, California); and Claret Cup Cactus at
http://esmeralda.topcities.com/beatt...cupcactus.html (observed near
the Great Beatty Mudmound in Nye, County, Nevada).

+ + +
They all three come out as
http://www.topcities.com/docs/errors/403.htm

PvR

Old 29-12-2003, 10:39 PM
mel turner

In article ,
[Inyo] wrote...

[...]

Very nice photos! Thanks for posting this..

cheers

Old 30-12-2003, 07:32 AM
P van Rijckevorsel

P van Rijckevorsel schreef
They all three come out as
http://www.topcities.com/docs/errors/403.htm

+ + +
It is on and off, apparently time related.
Now they are off again, yesterday at this time too.
Midpoint between then and now they were on.

Yes, really stunning pictures!
PvR

Old 31-12-2003, 02:44 AM
Gaiawar

(Inyo) wrote in message . com...
[...]

Thanks, Inyo. May such beauty and joy carry you through the coming year.

-Gaiawar