GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plants from Outer Space in the Jungle (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/50470-plants-outer-space-jungle.html)

Alberto Panno-Peano 18-01-2004 06:04 AM

Plants from Outer Space in the Jungle

i think I´ve seen plants in the Jungle that are not from our planet.

They must be from Outer Space, because these plants look alien and
they certainly are very evil.

P van Rijckevorsel 18-01-2004 11:04 AM

Plants from Outer Space in the Jungle

Alberto Panno-Peano schreef
i think I´ve seen plants in the Jungle that are not from our planet.

They must be from Outer Space, because these plants look alien and

they certainly are very evil.

+ + +
Did we finally acquire a genuine troll?
PvR

Stewart Robert Hinsley 18-01-2004 11:33 AM

Plants from Outer Space in the Jungle

In article , P van
Rijckevorsel writes
Did we finally acquire a genuine troll?

Yes. He's also appeared in sci.bio.paleontology writing about dinosaurs
eating humans. (And I very much doubt that he's talking about the
relatively recent giant predatory neotropical cranes.)
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

P van Rijckevorsel 18-01-2004 04:05 PM

Plants from Outer Space in the Jungle

P van Rijckevorsel writes
Did we finally acquire a genuine troll?

Stewart Robert Hinsley schreef
Yes. He's also appeared in sci.bio.paleontology writing about dinosaurs

eating humans. (And I very much doubt that he's talking about the
relatively recent giant predatory neotropical cranes.)
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

+ + +
I see. Thank you
PvR

Iris Cohen 18-01-2004 06:09 PM

Plants from Outer Space in the Jungle

i think I´ve seen plants in the Jungle that are not from our planet.
BRBR

My theory is that God created them on the Sabbath from leftover parts, when He
was supposed to be resting. Otherwise, how would you explain Masdevallia
caudivolvula?
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."