GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I'm looking for pictures of plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/52222-im-looking-pictures-plants.html)

alarm 10-02-2004 08:57 PM

I'm looking for pictures of plants

Hi, i'm a 3d modeler for a video game, and I'm looking for pictures of
various climates' plants and vegetation. Like, temperate climate
vegetation, etc...
I'm looking for individual pictures of various plants and stuff.
I haven't found any site with what i'm looking for, do you know one?

P van Rijckevorsel 10-02-2004 11:37 PM

I'm looking for pictures of plants

alarm schreef
Hi, i'm a 3d modeler for a video game, and I'm looking for pictures of

various climates' plants and vegetation. Like, temperate climate
vegetation, etc...
I'm looking for individual pictures of various plants and stuff.
I haven't found any site with what i'm looking for, do you know one?

+ + +
Should be loads of stuff on the web, but 2D only.
PvR

alarm 12-02-2004 03:53 AM

I'm looking for pictures of plants

"P van Rijckevorsel" wrote in message .. .
alarm schreef
Hi, i'm a 3d modeler for a video game, and I'm looking for pictures of

various climates' plants and vegetation. Like, temperate climate
vegetation, etc...
I'm looking for individual pictures of various plants and stuff.
I haven't found any site with what i'm looking for, do you know one?

+ + +
Should be loads of stuff on the web, but 2D only.
PvR

url, something?

Cereus-validus 12-02-2004 04:13 AM

I'm looking for pictures of plants

Sorry, Trash Biz Alarm.

No hand holding, no hugging here.

You are completely on your own Google Image Search.

http://images.google.com/

alarm wrote in message
om...
"P van Rijckevorsel" wrote in message

.. .
alarm schreef

alarm 12-02-2004 11:29 PM

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message om...
Sorry, Trash Biz Alarm.

No hand holding, no hugging here.

You are completely on your own Google Image Search.

http://images.google.com/

no had holding, why? I tried images.google... it's pretty hard to find
what i'm looking for...

David Hershey 13-02-2004 04:35 AM

(alarm) wrote in message . com...
Hi, i'm a 3d modeler for a video game, and I'm looking for pictures of
various climates' plants and vegetation. Like, temperate climate
vegetation, etc...
I'm looking for individual pictures of various plants and stuff.
I haven't found any site with what i'm looking for, do you know one?

Maybe try searching for biomes. The major biomes include temperate
deciduous forest, grassland, taiga or northern coniferous forest,
desert, rain forest, etc.

The USDA Plants database has photos of individual plants.

http://plants.usda.gov/