GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Digital Camera (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/53472-re-digital-camera.html)

Iris Cohen 24-02-2004 04:47 PM

Digital Camera

I attribute it to the great Carl Zeiss
optics on my Sony digital camera. BRBR

May I ask where you got the camera & how much you paid for it?
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)

Leon Fisk 25-02-2004 07:03 PM

Digital Camera

On 24 Feb 2004 15:17:38 GMT, (Iris Cohen)
wrote:

I attribute it to the great Carl Zeiss
optics on my Sony digital camera. BRBR

May I ask where you got the camera & how much you paid for it?

Hi Iris,

I can tell you a little bit about the camera, with info
gleaned from one of the images. I edited out some of the
less useful items. The Sony Cybershot covers several models
though. The higher end ones usually have the Carl Zeiss
lenses.

ImageDescription -
Make - SONY
Model - CYBERSHOT
DateTime - 2004:02:21 12:10:51
ExposureTime - 1/30 seconds
FNumber - 8.00
ExposureProgram - Aperture priority
ISOSpeedRatings - 100
ExifVersion - 210
ExifImageWidth - 1280
ExifImageHeight - 960
FileSource - DSC - Digital still camera
SceneType - A directly photographed image

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

R 28-02-2004 07:38 PM

Digital Camera

wrote:

[...]

It's a Sony DSC-S70. Bought about 3 years ago at Best Buy
http://www.bestbuy.com for about $600. The Carl Zeiss
lens really makes a difference.