GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   ginkgo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/56550-ginkgo.html)

werner wiltsche 23-03-2004 09:33 PM

ginkgo

hallo!

i´m looking for a ginkgo-farm near bordeaux - can anyone send me an
adress, better a link?

cu werner

Aaron 24-03-2004 06:43 PM

ginkgo

Try this website. They have an inventory listing of Ginko trees
around the world, including various locations in France. If it is not
listed directly contact the people who sponsor the site. click in the
small text "where" and follow the prompts.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~kwanten/usage.htm

Aaron

Aaron 24-03-2004 06:43 PM

ginkgo

Also see

http://www.linnea-worldwide.com/PDFS...o%20090802.pdf

LINNAE is a Swiss firm with a Ginko plantation in Bordeaux.