GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Staining (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/58509-staining.html)

Father Haskell 09-04-2004 04:04 AM

Staining

Looking for a stain to make vascular pathways in plant stem
sections easier to see. I am neither a professional biologist
nor chemist, so I have no access to lab grade chemicals. Whatever
the local pharmacy carries is whatever I use.

N.P. 15-04-2004 09:35 PM

Staining

Well, I don't know if this will help you, but what is typically used
in a lab is aniline blue.