GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   where is everyone? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/81412-where-everyone.html)

Tim923 09-07-2004 12:56 AM

where is everyone?

Is there a better newsgroup for weed discussion?

Jim Carlock 09-07-2004 01:41 AM

where is everyone?

rec.gardens seems to alittle more responsive and used. There are
more messages over in that one everyday, than there are here.

--
Jim

Iris Cohen 09-07-2004 02:43 AM

where is everyone?

Is there a better newsgroup for weed discussion?

What do you want to discuss about weeds? This is a botany group, so we would
discuss the botanical aspects of weeds. If you want to know how to get rid of
them, go to rec.gardens. If you do a Google search, you will find an
astronomical amount of information.
Now if you want to discuss "weed," I'm sure there is an alt. newsgroup on the
subject. ;-)
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)

Tim923 09-07-2004 01:33 PM

where is everyone?

OK, found rec.gardens.

Cereus-validus 09-07-2004 08:15 PM

where is everyone?

Good for you, Tiny Tim!!!

"Tim923" wrote in message
OK, found rec.gardens.

Peter 10-07-2004 10:22 AM

Arable Weeds

A discussion on the loss of arable weeds in the UK, if not elsewhere might
be of interest. Any one know of good sites where they can be found - all
those lovely plants with common names starting "Corn..." - how to promote
them etc.

Peter