GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help wanted (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/81424-help-wanted.html)

Sanja Uremoviæ 14-07-2004 10:52 PM

Help wanted

Please, I would be very gratefull if someone could send to me
drawings with reactions of photosintesis or something like that.
I need that for my exam...
Thanks!

Cereus-validus 14-07-2004 11:53 PM

Help wanted

Do a Google search and you should have no problem finding what you seek.

BTW, its spelled PHOTOSYNTHESIS.

Iris Cohen 15-07-2004 02:22 AM

Help wanted

I would be very gratefull if someone could send to me
drawings with reactions of photosintesis or something like that.
I need that for my exam... BRBR

Do you mean to tell us that there is nothing about photosynthesis (English
spelling) written anywhere in Hungarian with drawings? Please don't ask us to
do your homework. Do a Web search on photosynthesis and you will get everything
you need.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."