Old 29-07-2004, 04:19 PM
P van Rijckevorsel

Default new botany site

Ha, your high has worn off and you are suffering aftereffects, such as
hallucinations.

Cereus-validus schreef
Too bad I now find myself standing buck naked in the movie theater

during "I, Robot" craving milk duds and a mountain dew!!!

"P van Rijckevorsel" wrote
I see that the high has worn off.
PvR

Old 31-07-2004, 03:08 AM
Peter Jason

Hey tugger...!

Took that hike; o'er verdant fields, sparse forests, tundras, copses &
gardens, and discovered mushrooms grow alongside flowering plants all the
time.

Even a garden GNOME would see this - without travelling.

A certain denizen of this NG has never been out of a library, I'll wager.

And remember what Plato said: "Every time you open your mouth you create a
bigger target....!!!!"

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
You're tripping, Peter puller.

You certainly must have been the one taking all the mushrooms and

toadstools
because you are too far gone to know that they are not flowering plants.

Take a hike, stoner.

"Peter Jason" wrote in message
Hah...........!!!
A little verbal slip, and now we know the cause of his mental

abberations:
You mention berries, but only because the mushroom & toadstools were

cleared
away & tested by you-know-who.

Veni Vidi Explanatuss Luxii

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
m...
Too bad you weren't one of them, Petereader.

You wouldn't be missed, you thin skinned prissy wussy.

Why don't you go hiking in the woods and experiment tasting berries to

find
out which ones are poisonous?

"Peter Jason" wrote in message
Tsk. Are you a teacher? I pity the innocent students driven to

suicide
by
your ascerbic & astringent attitude.

And what's this "Cereus-validus" crap; is it mock-latin for 'waxing
truth'?

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
. ..
What is the relevance of that silly statement to someone's really

bad
website, Peter of the Jasonauts?

Me thinks any good taxonomist would be unhappy trying to be a

diplomat.
Proper identification is not compromise.

"Peter Jason" wrote in message
Your calling may not lie with the diplomatic corps.......

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
.. .
Looks like nothing more than another poorly conceived vanity

garden
home
page to me.

Where are those alleged 400 botanical species?

Are they hiding behind the statues and fountains?

No botany found there at all.

"Dario Biolcati Rinaldi" wrote in message
400 botanical species:
http://www.parcogiardinomariasofia.it

Old 04-08-2004, 02:07 AM
Cmgreenlnd

Hey, Peter --

I thought that was the end of all of us -- completing our phase of the carbon
or nitrogen cycles. :-)