GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Trees rule this world ! ! ! ! ! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/84736-trees-rule-world.html)

Brian Raab 08-10-2004 08:37 AM

Trees rule this world ! ! ! ! !

Trees are the real kings of this world and they probably are the
masterminds behind the Illuminati and their goal is the destruction of
mankind.

So never talk when you're near trees, they may be Illuminati-trees and
the week after you'll die in a car accident - crashing a TREE ...

You know what I mean? Trees are dangerous and evil ...