GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Compounding replacing Darwin Evolution; NOVA show on tetrapods ofDevonian (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/85614-compounding-replacing-darwin-evolution%3B-nova-show-tetrapods-ofdevonian.html)

Archimedes Plutonium 27-10-2004 09:42 AM

Compounding replacing Darwin Evolution; NOVA show on tetrapods ofDevonian

Recently I discussed the fact of compound leaves in Ash trees and that
compounding seems to be the overall general nature of the DNA molecule.
It is a compound molecule itself in its double helix. And physics is
quantum physics with symmetry for every particle has its antiparticle
and every particle with a leftward track has its rightward track event.
So given time, in the creation of anything new has symmetry all due to
its foundation of Quantum Physics of symmetry in everything.

So in biology the creation of a new species is a symmetrical creation
which I call compounding. Given time there is a internal force of the
DNA molecule to compound new structure onto old species to create new
species. Ash trees were created from old species that had noncompound
leaves. Tetrapods were created in Devonian due to the force of
compounding of fins into multifins which eventually morphed into legs.
So legs are compounded fins of fish.

Here comes the great and grave question. How do we get the human species
from apelike species via Stonethrowing from Compounding? So if we go
back some 10 to 12 million years ago and observe the apelike creatures
on Earth at that time then how do we get those apelike creatures to
begin a behaviour of Stonethrowing which will eventually lead to the
Human species by means of Compounding? You see, I am having trouble here
of seeing how compounding creates Stonethrowing which is a behaviour.
But a behaviour rooted in the bone structure that is able to throw.

I guess to answer that question would have to focus on the behaviour
previous to stonethrowing which was treeswinging. So the bone and muscle
morphology of treeswinging then became stonethrowing. So we must ask the
question of whether Treeswinging when compounded can yield a new
behaviour of Stonethrowing?

Modern Humans no longer are treeswingers but are skillful stonethrowers
whereas chimpanzees are treeswingers and rudimentary stonethrowers for
they throw only underarm.

So can we say that if you Compound the bone or muscle morphology in some
manner of a treeswinger, can you then derive stonethrowing?

Good question.

But getting back to this NOVA show on tetrapods, it is much easier to
see that legs from fins is a Compounding process where fish at all times
even before the Devonian often were born mutations of compounded fins
but the environment was not suitable-- Pennsylvania region as swampland
during Devonian time.

Also I must note that the process of Compounding is a replacement of the
theory of Darwin Evolution but Compounding is a process inside Quantum
Physics and Superdeterminism. So the big theory is that Quantum Physics
is everything and biology is a subset of Quantum Physics and the
operation of biology is Superdeterminism and inside Superdeterminism is
the process or force of Compounding.

In the 1960s when I was going to High School I read in some book about a
"life force". And no-one seems to pay attention to that concept which
has been largely discredited by Darwin Evolution. But I believe that the
process of Compounding is in fact what was called in the past as the
"life force".

Compounding in Biology: to make a first stab definition would be that in
Quantum Physics there is a tendency towards left and right symmetry and
this plays out in biology in that things come in at least 2 to maintain
symmetry.

In the NOVA show it was found by Dr. Clack and associates that their
tetrapod had 8 digits and with time reduced to 7 and eventually 5. But
it goes to show that in Compounding the creation process is symmetrical
and that the environment later chisels off (or maybe even add more) to
meet efficiency for that environment.

When eyes were first created in animals they came in 2 due to
Compounding symmetry. Same for lungs, same for nostrils, same for ears,
same for heart chambers.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies

Archimedes Plutonium 27-10-2004 10:14 AM

One way that Stonethrowing is a compounding of Treeswinging is that the
opposable thumb is a compound form of the previous non-opposable-thumb.

Can someone tell me to what degree or extent that the Chimpanzee thumb is
opposable compared to a human thumb?

Another is the Rotator Cuff a compounding of the previous Cuff region of 10
million years ago.

Another compounding region for Stonethrowing is the lower back region of
the pelvis for fulcrum leverage in throwing. Those lower back bones have to
be compounded and increased in order for the thrower to throw with force
and strength.

Peter Jason 27-10-2004 11:42 PM

You may find some answers in the writings of Lamarck.
This visionary is now enjoying a comeback because of the gaping holes in the
fossil record, and the outrageous probability factors required for Darwinian
natural selection.

Sean Houtman 28-10-2004 06:01 AM

"Cereus-validus." wrote in
om:

Figured you would be a Lamarckian.

So you say if you wish really hard for a big penis, you will grow
one? Dream on, stubby!!! You will never fill that gaping hole in
your devolution.

You should know that the only enlargement method that has been shown to
produce measureable, permanant results is the "stretch it with
weights" method. Just like a protogiraffe stretching its neck, you can
stretch your spine[s].

Sean

Sean Houtman 28-10-2004 06:08 AM

"Peter Jason" wrote in
:

...........uh, just like our never-serious Cereus. Guess he is,
after all, just a randy little furry frigid midget running in
circles 'round the newsgroups with his tiny rigid digit.
And a Darwinian to boot!
Why has generational time spans have no effect on evolution?
That is why does a bacterium with a life span of minutes evolve at
the same rate as human with one of 80years?
It's impossible. Darwin is wrong and so are you.

Eh, bacteria can adapt to a different food source, or very different
growing conditions in a few generations. Humans are already adapted
for a variety of food sources, as well as conditions, but that
appendix is still there, even after more than 10 generations have
passed since it became useless. Can a human change body chemistry
sufficiently to adapt to higher altitude or different temperatures
in the same few minutes that the bacteria can change its response to
its environment? No, humans can't do that, it takes weeks for blood
cell counts to change. Your claim that generational time spans have
no affect (you said effect) is not supported by this simple test.

Sean

Cereus-validus. 28-10-2004 07:20 AM

Actually the best method for penis enlargement is the Lewinsky method. I
won't go into details how it works but I know a famous statesman named Bill
that swears by it. Sissy Lamarckian Peter Jason is an expert in
administering the Lewinsky method at the drop of a trousers. That's how he
got his name!!!

3...

Peter Jason 28-10-2004 08:25 AM

[...]

Wot??!! Even as I speak Peruvian Indians are swanning about on Lake Titicaca
which is many kilometres above sea level where the atmosphere is rather
thin.
These worthies have adapted rapidly to the thin atmosphere in a generation
or so. Indeed a lady friend of mine disgraced herself recently by fainting
profusely at Match Picher which is numerous kilometres above sea level, but
many of her friends didn't so it can be put down to 'natural variation',
that is the normal elastic capacity in a healthy body which in this case
must involve the haemoglobin. (Effect was right, Affect is wrong.)

M. Tiefert 28-10-2004 08:33 PM

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 04:08:38 GMT, Sean Houtman wrote:

...Humans are already adapted
for a variety of food sources, as well as conditions, but that
appendix is still there, even after more than 10 generations have
passed since it became useless.

Actually, it's not useless - it functions as part of the immune system.

cheers,

Marj
--
tech work-related info: http://www.mindspring.com/~mtiefert/work/
science editing services: http://science.tiefert.com/

Peter Jason 29-10-2004 10:23 AM

"M. Tiefert" wrote in message
On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 04:08:38 GMT, Sean Houtman wrote:

...Humans are already adapted
for a variety of food sources, as well as conditions, but that
appendix is still there, even after more than 10 generations have
passed since it became useless.

Actually, it's not useless - it functions as part of the immune system.

cheers,

Marj
--
tech work-related info: http://www.mindspring.com/~mtiefert/work/
science editing services: http://science.tiefert.com/
Marj's Mini Mall & Eclectic Schoolhouse: http://stores.tiefert.com/

Quite so. If Cereus the un-serious wanted to name a useless part of the
male anatomy then the breasts would have to be it.
Remember though body-piercing doesn't count!

Sean Houtman 01-11-2004 10:45 PM

"Cereus-validus." wrote in
om:

Actually the best method for penis enlargement is the Lewinsky
method. I won't go into details how it works but I know a famous
statesman named Bill that swears by it. Sissy Lamarckian Peter
Jason is an expert in administering the Lewinsky method at the
drop of a trousers. That's how he got his name!!!

I have not heard that that method produces any sort of permanance, the
effect fading away rather quickly. I guess you wouldn't know though.

Sean

Peter Jason 02-11-2004 12:02 AM

"Sean Houtman" wrote in message
3...
"Cereus-validus." wrote in
om:

Actually the best method for penis enlargement is the Lewinsky
method. I won't go into details how it works but I know a famous
statesman named Bill that swears by it. Sissy Lamarckian Peter
Jason is an expert in administering the Lewinsky method at the
drop of a trousers. That's how he got his name!!!

I have not heard that that method produces any sort of permanance, the
effect fading away rather quickly. I guess you wouldn't know though.

Sean

Perhaps Cereus uses the old discredited method of nightly hard-grip
well-greased pump-priming which clearly does not work in his case.
For shame!

Cereus-validus. 02-11-2004 02:28 AM

How sad it is to hear you can't get it up, Sean.

For me, after four hours of the humpty dance, do admit I need to take a
break.

I suppose you prefer to do the Richard Simmons mambo!!!

Cereus-validus. 02-11-2004 02:33 AM

It certainly didn't take long for the other half of the Ambiguously Gay Duo
to jump on the Oral Roberts.

Why don't you and Sean go and violate each other?