GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Urgent! School Work: "Vegetal Embryonic Development". Anyone knows about it? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/85917-urgent-school-work-%22vegetal-embryonic-development%22-anyone-knows-about.html)

Hudson Kazuo 02-11-2004 10:24 PM

Urgent! School Work: "Vegetal Embryonic Development". Anyone knows about it?

Plz!!..anyone help me!!

I need to make a school work about "Vegetal Embryonic Development" and i
cant find anything about it. I try google but all is about Animal
Development. If anybody has something about this...plz!

The information can be in english, portuguese or spanish. Any link, book
recomendation or a write text can help. I realy need it... if u have
anything send to my mail!(kaz_rag[at]REMOVEhotmail[dot]com)

And, by now, thx for the attention.

Stewart Robert Hinsley 02-11-2004 10:41 PM

In article , Hudson Kazuo
writes
Plz!!..anyone help me!!

I need to make a school work about "Vegetal Embryonic Development" and i
cant find anything about it. I try google but all is about Animal
Development. If anybody has something about this...plz!

Try "Plant Embryonic Development", assuming that it what you're after.

--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

Hudson Kazuo 03-11-2004 12:30 AM

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 22:41:45 +0000, Stewart Robert Hinsley wrote:

Try "Plant Embryonic Development", assuming that it what you're after.

OHH!!! thx thx!!!...u save my life!! only a word...*stupid*:S

Iris Cohen 03-11-2004 12:54 AM

I need to make a school work about "Vegetal Embryonic Development" and i
cant find anything about it. I try google but all is about Animal
Development. If anybody has something about this...plz!

Relax. Do a search on "plant embryo." There is plenty.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it." Yogi Berra