GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Conference on Plant-Made-Pharmaceuticals Jan 05 Montreal (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/86056-conference-plant-made-pharmaceuticals-jan-05-montreal.html)

Etienne Mareshal 05-11-2004 11:57 PM

Conference on Plant-Made-Pharmaceuticals Jan 05 Montreal

Everyone who's anyone in this future multi-billion dollar industry
will be here.
http://www.cpmp2005.org
Pharma companies, Scientists, Universities, Researchers, Farmer
groups, Food safety groups, Regulators, Venture Capitalists,
Investors.

More general information on Molecular Farming
http://www.molecularfarming.com

Iris Cohen 06-11-2004 01:45 AM

Sorry, it's getting worse.
I thought nowadays all pharmaceuticals were made in plants.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it." Yogi Berra

Phred 06-11-2004 11:44 AM

In article , (Etienne Mareshal) wrote:
Everyone who's anyone in this future multi-billion dollar industry

Future industry? I thought "Here, eat this root" went back to the
dawn of man. ;-)

will be here.
http://www.cpmp2005.org
Pharma companies, Scientists, Universities, Researchers, Farmer
groups, Food safety groups, Regulators, Venture Capitalists,
Investors.

More general information on Molecular Farming
http://www.molecularfarming.com

Cheers, Phred.

--
LID

Sean Houtman 11-11-2004 06:17 AM

(Phred) wrote in
:

In article ,
(Etienne Mareshal) wrote:
Everyone who's anyone in this future multi-billion dollar industry

Future industry? I thought "Here, eat this root" went back to the
dawn of man. ;-)

Cheers, Phred.

There weren't any dollars then. Take two roots and call me in the
morning, my receptionist will give you a receipt for the goat.

Sean