Old 30-11-2004, 03:27 PM
inforelation4

Default Please send me your opinion about my project as placed on

Hallo,

I have advertised on InfoRelation.com some project connetcted with the
subject of our discussion list (you will find that project by choosing
appropriate category and subcategory).
Please let me know about your opinion relating to my project. As I have
already written in my advertisement on InfoRelation - it will be possible
to earn some money on this project.

Thanks for all,
Sandra Smith