GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   plant ID test (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/87165-plant-id-test.html)

Rob Kimmich 01-12-2004 03:12 AM

plant ID test

I tried posting through Outlook Express on 11/21 but don't see my post,
which included three photos. Am trying this again without photos as a test.

Cereus-validus... 01-12-2004 04:56 AM

You can't post photos here.

Try alt.binaries.pictures.gardens instead.

Iris Cohen 01-12-2004 01:34 PM

I tried posting through Outlook Express on 11/21 but don't see my post,
which included three photos.

You can't send photos to a newsgroup. If you want us to look at a photo, you
need to put it on a Web page or in alt.binaries, and send us the link.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it." Yogi Berra