GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   NEW PHYLOGENTIC SOFTWARE - MS Windows operating systems (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/87196-new-phylogentic-software-ms-windows-operating-systems.html)

Dominik Hepperle 01-12-2004 11:28 PM

NEW PHYLOGENTIC SOFTWARE - MS Windows operating systems

Hello everybody!

For thoseones who are using MS Windows operating systems I am
announcing our new software applications:

Visit: http://wwwuser.gwdg.de/~dhepper/

SeqAssem
Molecular sequence assembly and proofreading, for SCF and ABI, AB1
trace files with many features.

Align
Manual sequence alignment editor & preparation of phylogenetic
datasets.

PersonalGenBank
Keep your sequences up-to-date, track changes of GenBank sequences,
offline filtering of sequence data.

TreeMe
Phylogenetic tree visualisation and manipulation, mounts bootstrap
values of several trees onto a single one, edit & manipulate trees,
add tags and graphical features, exports/imports various formats
including PHYLIP and PAUP (NEXUS) format

and much more ...

See http://wwwuser.gwdg.de/~dhepper/ for an overview.

Best wishes,
Dominik Hepperle