GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Transpiration Greenhouse Recovery Rates. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/88127-re-transpiration-greenhouse-recovery-rates.html)

P van Rijckevorsel 29-12-2004 09:41 AM

Transpiration Greenhouse Recovery Rates.

In theory a 100% of the water is recoverable, but the law of diminishing
returns applies.

However, this definitely is not a botany question.
PvR

Dan 29-12-2004 03:28 PM

Where should I post the question?

I posted it here since from my reading I know there must be some sort
of air exchange for the plants to survive so I thought a botanist may
have done some expereiment as to what the air exchange might have on
recovery rates for the humidity.

Dan

P van Rijckevorsel 29-12-2004 03:48 PM

Can't really help you there. This is a technical question far away from
botany. You might try rec.gardens.ecosystems but I can't tell you from
personal experience if that would work
PvR

Dan schreef
Where should I post the question?