GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Schefflera (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/88695-re-schefflera.html)

[email protected] 12-01-2005 08:29 AM

Schefflera

Can someone that has an answer please respond to this post. This is a
question I am very interested in having answered.

Cereus-validus... 12-01-2005 09:26 AM

Do a Google search.

ups.com...

Monique Reed 12-01-2005 03:15 PM

So, um, what's the question?

M. Reed

Cereus-validus... 12-01-2005 07:42 PM

How many animals can fit into a pair of panty hose?

"Monique Reed" wrote in message
So, um, what's the question?

M. Reed

Sean Houtman 14-01-2005 09:18 AM

"Peter Jason" wrote in
:

wrote:

Can someone that has an answer please respond to this post.
This is a question I am very interested in having answered.

You sure there aren't several orders of animals, and countless
individuals in them already?

Sean

Iris Cohen 14-01-2005 07:44 PM

Can someone who has an answer please respond to this post.
This is a question I am very interested in having answered.

What was the question? I missed it. I'd like to know how to get a variegated
Heptapleurum arboricola to grow. It is OK, but it sits there doing nothing.

Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
"A tree never hits an automobile except in self defense." - Woody Allen