GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   How the Venus flytrap captures its prey... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/89237-how-venus-flytrap-captures-its-prey.html)

Aozotorp 27-01-2005 01:18 PM

How the Venus flytrap captures its prey...

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_i...5286 6960B251

Iris Cohen 27-01-2005 10:41 PM

Now we need a study on how Bushies capture naive voters.
sorry, couldn't resist
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
"A tree never hits an automobile except in self defense." - Woody Allen

Cereus-validus... 27-01-2005 11:01 PM

Now we need a study on how Bushies capture naive voters.

Most likely by using subliminal messages on
television shows and over cellular phones!!!!!

The queen of diamonds says:

"George W. Bush is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being
ever to be elected president of the United States."

[email protected] 28-01-2005 10:11 AM

Language = Read "don't think of an elephant: know your values and frame
the debate" by George Lakoff!

Cereus-validus... 28-01-2005 10:35 AM

Are you a pothead, wolfbat?

oups.com...

[email protected] 28-01-2005 04:29 PM

Cereus-validus... wrote:
Are you a pothead, wolfbat?

Nope! I do grow Datisca cannabina plants to draw in idiots! Then the
automatic paint sprayer takes over and marks them for what they are!

I also go to the Heavenly Daze for great Hemp Brewed Beer:

http://www.heavenlydaze.com/hdaze/He...wery/home.html

oups.com...

Cereus-validus... 28-01-2005 10:36 PM

My, oh my. Aren't you the angry paint huffer?!!!

wrote in message
ps.com...

Cereus-validus... wrote:
Are you a pothead, wolfbat?

Nope! I do grow Datisca cannabina plants to draw in idiots! Then the
automatic paint sprayer takes over and marks them for what they are!

I also go to the Heavenly Daze for great Hemp Brewed Beer:

http://www.heavenlydaze.com/hdaze/He...wery/home.html

oups.com...

Peter Jason 30-01-2005 11:58 PM

WOT! Cereus.Ineffectuallis has met his soul mate.
chortle

"Cereus-validus..." wrote in message
. com...
My, oh my. Aren't you the angry paint huffer?!!!

wrote in message
ps.com...

Cereus-validus... wrote:
Are you a pothead, wolfbat?

Nope! I do grow Datisca cannabina plants to draw in idiots! Then the
automatic paint sprayer takes over and marks them for what they are!

I also go to the Heavenly Daze for great Hemp Brewed Beer:

http://www.heavenlydaze.com/hdaze/He...wery/home.html

oups.com...