Old 17-05-2005, 08:26 PM
Inyo

Default "Fossil Plants Of The Ione Basin, California"--My New Web Page

Over at http://members.aol.com/Waucoba=AD5/i...neproject.html I've
uploaded my new web page, "Fossil Plants Of The Ione Basin,
California." It's all about my many field trips to the leaf bearing
Middle Eocene Ione Formation of the Ione Basin, Amador County, in the
western foothills of California's Sierra Nevada--the so-called "Eocene
Ione Formation Project." In addition to lots of images of fossil
leaves, I've also included pictures of Ophiomorpha trace fossils (the
combined dwelling and feeding burrows of some kind of shrimp-like
animal) and rare Montan Wax-bearing lignites (from California's only
active coal mine-it's located in the Ione Basin) from the Middle Eocene
Ione Formation--plus numerous on-site photographs and accompanying text
accounts of several of my more memorable field trips to the
fossilifeous areas of the Ione Basin.

Old 18-05-2005, 03:03 AM
Inyo

Inyo wrote:

[...]

Looks like the hyperlink in the URL is fouled up. Here's another try:
http://members.aol.com/Waucoba5/ione/ioneproject.html