GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   mint and cold weather (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/plant-science/97293-mint-cold-weather.html)

John & / or Maryln 12-07-2005 04:20 AM

mint and cold weather

I went to my favorite Indian restaurant [Panjabi] and after enjoying a
wonderful meal I asked the hostess about the little dish of green sauce she
had served me.She said the ingredients were mint yougurt and other things
which were a secret.It happened to be a rainy day and she assured me that
mint would help the digestion during periods of inclement weather.This
seemed a little odd to me so I mentioned it to another Panjabi person I
know, he smiled when I told him what the restaurant lady had said and he
assured me that it was true. I just thought that someone would like to know
that.

John