GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (alternative) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/)
-   -   Oase Pondvac 2 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/101096-oase-pondvac-2-a.html)

canals 07-08-2005 04:56 PM

Oase Pondvac 2

Hello-hope someone will help! I have a Pondvac 2 and it operated
perfectly well this morning..but..this afternoon..
It seems correctly fitted together but for some reason though the motor
is working, it is not sucking at all. I have checked the emptying hose,
and that the flap end is sitting at a lower level. Neither of the hoses
appear blocked, internal filter clean.
When I turn it on there is massive suction from the emptying hose- so
something is up.Ideas?!