Old 10-02-2003, 03:55 PM
Diamond

Default Spring is here!

or at least the frogs think so!.

Went out at the weekend to check the pond and found that the first mass of
frog spawn has been laid. Hope the mild weather stays around long enough for
the spawn to hatch..

Darryl

South_West England

Old 10-02-2003, 06:26 PM
BenignVanilla

"Diamond" wrote in message
or at least the frogs think so!.

Went out at the weekend to check the pond and found that the first mass of
frog spawn has been laid. Hope the mild weather stays around long enough

for
the spawn to hatch..

Please call my local division of Mother Nature Inc., It's not supposed to
snow in the Spring. I can't even remember where my pond-to-be is located.
Too much white stuff.

BV.

Old 11-02-2003, 07:25 AM
Karen Mullen

I'm beginning to wonder if spring if just around the corner here in Ohio. I
have seen masses of robins this past week, tho you couldn't prove it by the
weather, snow, freezing cold and the pond is still under ice and snow. But
those robins are early and the Ohio gopher didn't see his shadow, so who knows,
maybe's it's winter's last hurrah. Here's hoping

Karen
Zone 5
Ashland, OH
http://hometown.aol.com/kmam1/MyPond/MyPond.html
My Art Studio at
http://members.aol.com/kmmstudios/K....M.Studios.html
for email remove the extra extention

Old 15-02-2003, 04:59 PM
MISSYMAGICGIRL

Karen,

I just loved your web site!! I learned alot of little things that I missed.
I really Like that Fish that has Red eyes and his cream colored; his really
interesting.
I too will be setting up about a 30 gallon pond to make a veggie filter too,
with a waterfall. I have so much lining left over from last year I am using
that.

Thanks for sharing,

Sacha

here here now, this poking at my daughter has to stop! Momma McKoi Ponds 0 15-05-2005 11:57 PM
Spring is here R&V Childers Orchids 0 18-03-2003 07:08 AM
[IBC] spring is here! Craig Cowing Bonsai 0 16-03-2003 03:56 PM
A memory of spring, and a time to rejoice for just being here madgard Gardening 2 10-03-2003 11:32 PM
No Sign of Spring here in Bronx, Ny Zone 6 MISSYMAGICGIRL Ponds 1 09-02-2003 07:55 PM