GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (alternative) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/)
-   -   Zones (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/10333-zones.html)

Priscilla McCullough 14-03-2003 01:08 AM

Zones

Does anyone know a site where I can find out what zone I'm in.
Priss

Springworks 14-03-2003 04:08 AM

Zones

Go here... http://ww5.bhg.com/bhg/category.jhtml?=cat17008 ....Click your
state.... You can almost zoom into your neighborhood....

Bob H 14-03-2003 03:08 PM

Zones

Looks like they just re-did their site, try this...but it is a slooooow page
for dial up.
http://ww5.bhg.com/bhg/category.jhtm..._07032001.xml#

Priscilla McCullough 15-03-2003 06:56 PM

Zones

Thanks, that one seem to work. Boy it is slow to load, even for cable!!
According to this I am in zone 8b.
I was looking at some pond plants and it had what zones it did best in.
Thanks yawl,
Priss
"Bob H" wrote in message
Looks like they just re-did their site, try this...but it is a slooooow

page
for dial up.

http://ww5.bhg.com/bhg/category.jhtm.../bhg/category/
data/garden_zonemaps_07032001.xml#

Jerrispond 18-03-2003 02:44 PM

Zones

Does anyone know a site where I can find out what zone I'm in.

Priss
You are in zone 8...also sometimes called the coastal south Jerri