Old 13-11-2005, 03:35 PM
Steve

Default Water Lilly

Hi,
I've had a water little in my pond for a few months now. It's in a basket.
Do I need to take it out of the basket and/or put it in a bigger basket?

Many thanks,

Steve

Old 27-12-2005, 04:45 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve
Hi,
I've had a water little in my pond for a few months now. It's in a basket.
Do I need to take it out of the basket and/or put it in a bigger basket?

Many thanks,

Steve
Hi Steve,
I would have thought that lily needs longer to establish,before moving.
Suggest you wait until it flowers. How big a basket did you start off with?
Grumpy.
Old 30-12-2005, 06:02 PM posted to alt.garden.pond.chat
Steve

Hi Grumpy,
Thanks for that. It started off in a pot ~9 inches. I'll wait till it
flowers in the spring and find it a bigger pot.

Cheers,

Steve

--
grumpy

Water lilly plant jammer Ponds 7 10-04-2003 05:56 AM
Free water lilly cuttings in Austin, Texas Victor M. Martinez Ponds 0 07-04-2003 03:32 PM
Free water lilly cuttings Victor M. Martinez Texas 1 07-04-2003 02:56 AM