GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (alternative) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/)
-   -   Maxipool liners (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/111396-maxipool-liners.html)

R L Tosswill 07-02-2006 02:53 PM

Maxipool liners

Does anyone hava any experience of a pond liner material called "Maxipool". It is 1/2millimetre
thick, looks like PVC. It was recommended for a 60 sq.ft. garden pond by the local "pond centre" in
preference to 1mm butyl, which would surely have been more profitable. "Maxipool" is described as
having a lifetime guarantee...
Richard

07-02-2006 04:30 PM

Maxipool liners

Are you in the UK? Here is a web-site from a supplier.
http://www.pondsone.co.uk/pond%20liners.htm. How this helps.

R L Tosswill 08-02-2006 11:06 PM

Maxipool liners

On Tue, 7 Feb 2006 11:30:59 -0500, wrote:

Are you in the UK? Here is a web-site from a supplier.
http://www.pondsone.co.uk/pond%20liners.htm. How this helps.
Elaine

Brilliant. I'd googled every way up without success without scoring. Thanks a lot!
Richard

08-02-2006 11:20 PM

Maxipool liners

You are very welcome. Glad to help and good luck!