GardenBanter.co.uk

-   Ponds (alternative) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/)
-   -   What Happened? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds-alternative/111451-what-happened.html)

Garden Viking 09-02-2006 07:38 PM

What Happened?

What happened to this NG? I was wondering why I have gotten so many
customers coming back to me with disapproval about info in here. I will hold
off sending anyone here until the real wet ones come back. Where are ya'll?
K30a? Dr Solo? Ken? Others?
YIKES!!!
Former.

littleditty 21-02-2006 05:51 PM

What Happened?

I don't have a clue what kind of misinformation you've been getting, but
you're in the wrong ng dude. The members you're referring to are regulars
on rec.ponds, and the last time I sub'd to it, it was inundated with trolls.
On second thought, maybe they aren't trolls, but rather, your customers.
ld